The base is finished. I cleaned up between the base and the water. Added some gold for the facing marks.
I painted Anastasia di Bray a couple of months a go. I did her basing. Nothing fancy, some ballast and some static grass. What I am using for most of the Merc bases.
Before…. I made a mistake here. I didn’t tape over the holes in the base. That is why there are holes by her feet in the later steps…
White glue and Ballast. Pretty easy to see where the glue oozed into the holes…
White glue stripes and Yellow “fuzzy” foliage.
White glue spots and Static Grass is the last step. Well, the holes got smaller and the static grass filled them. Pretty easy way to base things if you have three different colors and textures…
Picking up a new phone today. Retiring my old Droid X. The poor thing is falling apart. A lot of good stuff from that phone. It was great for being a roving reporter for Losthemisphere at GenCon 2010 and other conventions. Sad to retire my old friend… But the new phone is pretty sweet. Used it for those photos.
Poll results. Here is a snapshot from Sunday.
A new Project
Witch Coven of Garlghast & the Egrogore (NQ theme)