Off to the Whiz again. Plan for today was to work on the Troll Cav & Dragoon. I got started and made a little progress. I quickly figure out that I needed to base them. Guess what! I forgot to bring the bases. Time to change plans..
I pulled out that Buccaneer that has been hiding at the bottom of that canvas bag for weeks. I had to do some touch up, he has been bouncing around for months. I didn’t remember all the details of how I did the other Pirate Jacks, so I looked up an old post.
Brass and Buckskin drybrush. Blue ink wash. Some more brass…
The Buccaneer is not really impressive stat wise. What do you want for 3 points. The one thing that makes me want to put it on the table is Assault. This little guy can Charge 9″ and toss his Net another 8″. If you can hit, KNOCKDOWN. With a MAT of 5 you may have to boost, but it is so worth it. For a 3 point jack and 2 focus, you can reliably knockdown Def 13. Better than 50/50 on a Def 15.
Not sure about tomorrow. Yard work, maybe the last time this year.
I was hoping Magnus the Traitor would show up today. No such luck, maybe next week.
- Void Spirit – exchange (ordered)
- Saxon Orrik – exchange (ordered)
- Mage Hunter Assassin – exchange
- Stryker2 – exchange (ordered)
- Magnus the Traiter – (ordered)
- Targ – exchange – (need to order)
- Dark Eldar various – commission –
3 Reavers, 3 Venom, Ravenger, Ravenger… until I pick up some more… Legion Garganutua – Charity (not going to show up early enough for me to do it)
- Troll Cav & Dragoon – 20% – commission
- Three Blackfrost Shard – charity
- Siege Animantarx – 75% – mine
- Two BFF for LH (best friend forever caster & jack/beast) with a write up
No Show 5 models unit commission
- A Holilday swap (soon) – exchange
- Finish Grace O’Malley
Ten Press Gang
- Seven Sea Dogs
- Six Press Gang
- Seven Sea Dogs – 43% (Ruth’s doing them)
- Buccaneer – 80%
- Galleon – only dreaming
- Work on Rolling – Venator Slingers 60%
- Another project for me, after Grace O’Malley is one…….