Since last week..
I started worked on the No Show stuff on Friday… A lot of white armor, quite a bit of shading… I am pretty pleased with them… I got several hours of painting on Saturday. By the end of the day, all five of them have nice even basecoats, the skin and eyes are done.. Not big, but draw your attention and one of them is done.
Sunday was a strange day… I had a few hours and pulled out the paints and I just didn’t want to paint any more white.. so I saw a box of Skorne Venator Slinger on the corner of the desk. All assembled, based and ready to go. I pulled them out and primed them. May as well put on one color. Gold first (Rhulic Gold), I think I might have said that before. Checked the clock, still not time for some Football, I did the Coal Black. That is all the cloth from scarf to tabi socks. When next I pick these up, it will be some read over the gold, then highlight the gold. Base the skin… well, I don’t know when that will be…
- Void Spirit – exchange (ordered)
- Saxon Orrik – exchange (ordered)
- Mage Hunter Assassin – exchange
- Stryker2 – exchange (ordered)
Testament of Menothhas morphed into Magnus the Traiter – exchange
- Dark Eldar various – commission –
3 Reavers, 3 Venom 70%, Ravenger 80%… until I pick up some more… Legion Garganutua – Charity (not going to show up early enough for me to do it)
- Troll Cav & Dragoon – commission
- Three Blackfrost Shard – charity
- Siege Animantarx – 75% – mine
- Two BFF for LH (best friend forever caster & jack/beast) with a write up
- No Show – 5 models unit – commission 70%
- A Holilday swap (soon) – exchange
- Finish Grace O’Malley
Ten Press Gang
- Seven Sea Dogs
- Six Press Gang
- Seven Sea Dogs (Ruth’s doing them)
- Galleon – only dreaming
- Work on Rolling – Venator Slingers 20%
- Another project for me, after Grace O’Malley is one…….
For anyone who looks closely, the Dark Eldar changed again. The person who assembled the Venoms, looked in the pile-o-stuff. Pulled out a box and smiled, the parts have been found, not like they had ever been lost. No one knew what to look for… There is a second Ravenger and I think it has option that may give parts to make that look complete.
More to do, more to do…
Till next time…
Just do it..