This week last week…
- Void Spirit – exchange
- Saxon Orrik – exchange
- Mage Hunter Assassin – exchange
- Stryker2 – exchange
- Dark Eldar various – commission –
3 Reavers, 3 Venom 30%, Ravenger 20%…. Legion Garganutua – Charity (not going to show up early enough for me to do it)
- Troll Cav & Dragoon – commission
- Three Blackfrost Shard – charity
- Siege Animantarx – 75% – mine
- Two BFF for LH (best friend forever caster & jack/beast) with a write up
- Testament of Menoth (might change) – exchange
- Five model unit (negociationg) – commission
- A Holilday exchange will be showing up soon.. – exchange
- Finish Grace O’Malley
Ten Press Gang
- Seven Sea Dogs
- Six Press Gang
- Seven Sea Dogs (Ruth’s doing them)
- Galleon – only dreaming
- Another project for me after Grace O’Malley is one…….
It is so strange doing commission stuff. I usually get directions on how to paint it. Maybe a picture or some color suggestions. Nope, not these. Make them bright happy Dark Eldar.. That pretty much leaves the door WIDE open to do what I want.
The Reavers are the first model I ever did with black primer. I have a 60% off coupon and grabbed a large bottle of Black Gesso. Mixed it up with 25% Matte Medium, 25% flow improver mix, 50% Gesso. I used it to prime the Reaves, Venom and Ravenger.
I did the Reavers in Sanguine Base and did some Skorne red to lighten it. Some white highlights. Steel on the blade, purple accents on the gun… I don’t remember what I mixed up for the skin.. They won’t win any awards, but they look good on the table..
I was digging around for pictures and I have a problem.. The Venoms are missing the riders. They only have a pilot and gunner, not the three riders. The Ravenger is missing some parts too… I need to contact the customer to see what he want to do.. Holiday weekend, not much chance of that…
Till next time,
Just do it..