A couple of times I have had someone ask me if I can paint something. I have had to say “how soon do you want it!”
Obligations, promises, commissions, charity stuff, my stuff…. I am just so backed up. Maybe my plate is just to full…
One of the reasons for this post is just to have one list with everything on it.
- Void Spirit – exchange
- Saxon Orrik – exchange
- Mage Hunter Assassin – exchange
- Stryker2 – exchange
- Dark Eldar various – commission – as much as I can squeeze in…
Legion Garganutua – Charity (not going to show up early enough for me to do it)
- Troll Cav & Dragoon – commission
- Three Blackfrost Shard – charity
- Siege Animantarx – 90% – charity
- Siege Animantarx – 75% – mine
- Two BFF for LH (best friend forever caster & jack/beast) with a write up
- Testament of Menoth (might change) – exchange
- Five model unit (negociationg) – commission
- A Holilday exchange will be showing up soon.. – exchange
- Finish Grace O’Malley
- Ten Press Gang – 90%
- Seven Sea Dogs
- Six Press Gang
- Seven Sea Dogs (Ruth’s doing them)
- Galleon – only dreaming
- Another project for me after Grace O’Malley is one…….
- Some of the locals are making noise like they want to do a Journeyman league in Nov/Dec/Jan…. Just F’n Shoot Me……
None of these seem that large by itself, but when I look at them all…. it seems like so much. If I find a job I don’t know what I will do… some times my head spins..
I tend to put extra effort into charity and exchange models. I have a hard time lowering my standards.
A lot of this has to be done in Dec or Jan at the latest.
I don’t want to take anything off this list, but I really can’t add anything either.
No rest for the Wicked
Just do it…..