Yesterday I started with with the Rhinodon needing some touchup and a unit of bloodrunners to be detailed.
I put a little brush on primer on the Rhino – the places that get handles a lot is what need the touchup.
The bloodrunners. I set up the wet pallet with the colors needed. Four Reds, Coal Black, gold, steel. I took on figure at a time and did every thing below the chest. Leaving the head, shoulder & arms for the second pass (doing the flesh then). I got the forth one done and heard a “Help” from the basement. This was about 3:30.
Barb had tripped on a rug and fallen (not happy about it). Over the next hour it became obvious that something was wrong in her right arm. I thought it was broken.
Emergency room, XRays, a lot of questions, read 6 chapter in the newest Kim Harrison book, more question, talk to nurses, look at XRays, something was broken. Doctor puts a cast on the right arm to support two breaks near the elbow. Barb isn’t happy with the cast or the sling, but it feels better.
Got home about 9:30pm, a little bit tense. No more painting on Saturday… Sorry, no pictures either.
I will have a lot more house responsibilities in the next few days. I will try to finish Project Stabby, but some things take priority..